Thursday, December 13, 2007

Iowa Debate Review

Well, yesterday's debate was not what I expected. It was certainly not the cat fight the mainstream media wanted. I thought Romney would come out swinging in desperation. Instead, he kept it clean and I thought he did well, but not well enough to sway voters who are already supporting Huckabee. As to Huckabee, he did well also, but I'm not sure he really knocked it out of the park like he usually does. Overall, it was a very solid performance for him, but I don't know if he did well enough to sway any Romney voters either. I'll tell you this though, after watching this debate in it's entirety, I am convinced that this race is and should be coming down to a two man race. Huckabee and Romney. I don't think Gulianni did anything to help himself in this debate. I think his polling will go down, the only votes he'll get will be democrats that like to vote in the republican caucus. I'm really looking forward to the polls coming out of Iowa over the next few days to see who the Iowan's thought was the debate winner. Here's a couple of links for media stories on the debate and after that, links to the debate itself. The Iowa Republican debate is broken down into 10 videos, each 5 - 10 minutes long. It takes a total of about 1 1/2 hour to watch it all.


ABC NEWS DEBATE STORY
CNN DEBATE STORY
CBS NEWS DEBATE STORY
NEWSWEEK DEBATE STORY

IOWA DEBATE PART 1
IOWA DEBATE PART 2
IOWA DEBATE PART 3
IOWA DEBATE PART 4
IOWA DEBATE PART 5
IOWA DEBATE PART 6
IOWA DEBATE PART 7
IOWA DEBATE PART 8
IOWA DEBATE PART 9
IOWA DEBATE PART 10

VOTE HUCKABEE 2008!

No comments: